A Guide to Finding Your Trim
- If you want to see the latest of what Profilitec has to offer, we recommend you narrow your search using the category pages below.
- Once you’ve found which trim you’re interested in, you can use the Profilitec Catalogue to find details of the trim, including all available sizes, finishes, and the price per meter of each variant. You can view it here!
- All available trim finishes can be viewed here. Please be aware not every finish is available for every trim.
- There are many different versions of each trim, in different sizes, materials, finishes – but to make it easy, each trim has an identifying Article Code (Art. Code) in the catalogue that identifies and distinguishes all these. You can accurately let us know which trim you are interested in by quoting this code when inquiring.
- The Article Code is composed of three parts; the trim code, the size indicator, and finish code (e.g RJF 125 AS, TR 100 IL, PT 200 ON). These can be searched for directly in the catalogue, and allow you to easily reference the trim to us so we can accurately determine price if you’re seeking a quote, or query for stock if you’re wanting to know how much of the trim is available for immediate delivery.
- If you’re unsure which material is most suitable for what you require, please visit our materials overview page to learn more.